Tuesday 25 November 2014

Derelict Farmhouse

I decided in my infinite wisdom to give this one a name, its quite impressive and must have been a very nice place to live before someone decided to put a match to it, I have gone for that look rather than a bombed effect just to be different.

this one has extensive WIP pictures unlike the lost scrolls of my other post.

measuring 190 x 130 and 120mm high it is bigger than its predecessor, and has internal ground floors at this time, this one has a random stone wall build look

picture time.............







 
I tried a few roof layouts before deciding to make only one roofed section and then produce some broken wood lengths so you the buyer/gamer can choose your look





 
the final resin casts with roof pieces added as and where I liked them
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment